- 1 1. Multiple Sclerosis
- 2 2. NINDS Multiple Sclerosis Information Page
- 3 3. What Is MS?
- 4 4. Multiple Sclerosis Health Center
- 5 5. MS Patients Might Benefit from New Oral Drug
- 6 6. Suicide Rate Almost Double in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
- 7 7. Newly Approved Multiple Sclerosis Drug Given To First U.S. Patients Today In Cullman
- 8 8. About Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis
- 9 9. Multiple Sclerosis Pictures, Symptoms and Treatment
Multiple Sclerosis is an unpredictable medical condition in which the brain loses control over different parts of the body. Besides the brain, this disease also affects the spinal cord and disrupts the flow of information between the brain and other body parts. Effects of this disease range from mild disruption of communication to total loss of communication between the brain and different body parts. Even in this era of science and technology, this disease is somewhat mysterious. Some physicians believe that Multiple Sclerosis is an autoimmune disease, as the human body has the ability to recover the communication system between the brain and other body parts. Over the past few years, several studies have been launched to investigate the symptoms, causes and treatments of this disease. We have collected some of the best articles on this disease that can help you to understand this disease in a much better way.
1. Multiple Sclerosis
Via: eMedicine Health
This article is very good for those people who don’t know anything about this illness. This piece includes an overview, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, prevention, and medication.
2. NINDS Multiple Sclerosis Information Page
The official website of national institute of neurological disorders and stroke has detailed information of a large number of diseases. In this information page you will find basic things that you must know about multiple sclerosis.
3. What Is MS?
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is not only striving to increase awareness about multiple sclerosis, but also helping patients all over the world to treat this disease. This is a short article for those who want to know about MS within few minutes.
4. Multiple Sclerosis Health Center
If you want to dig deep about this disease then this article is for you. You can go to the “frequently asked questions” section to learn what people want to know about this disease.
5. MS Patients Might Benefit from New Oral Drug
Via: ABC News
In 2012, an oral drug was introduced in the United States but physicians were unsure of its results. This article reviews the drug from different perspectives.
6. Suicide Rate Almost Double in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Via: Health Rwanda
Some diseases lead people to do things such as committing suicide. Multiple sclerosis has also led some people to suicide, this is a very interesting piece of writing, in which the author addressed this issue underlining the seriousness of MS.
7. Newly Approved Multiple Sclerosis Drug Given To First U.S. Patients Today In Cullman
Via: Health Passion
Multiple sclerosis is a mysterious disease, but doctors have succeeded in developing a cure. In 2015, a new drug was approved to cure multiple sclerosis, and this article is about what happened next.
8. About Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis
Via: Pediatrics MS
Children can also get multiple sclerosis. This emotional article is about the story of children who are fighting MS. This article also explains why it is difficult to diagnose and predict this illness.
9. Multiple Sclerosis Pictures, Symptoms and Treatment
Via: Medicine Net
This article contains very detailed and graphic information about this disease. The best thing about this piece is that it describes every aspect of the disease with the help of a picture.